The Staff Council at Walla Walla University strives to:
- provide a voice for staff to administration by collecting, evaluating, and disseminating information and representing the needs and interests of staff;
- inspire leadership by fostering honesty, integrity, professionalism, and initiative in all business relationships;
- increase the sense of identity, recognition and worth of each staff member in his/her relationship to the university;
- identify staff concerns and seek solutions;
- provide a channel of communication for staff with administration and faculty;
- promote the development and adoption of fair and equitable policies that affect staff;
- integrate the staff into existing university affairs;
- establish and promote activities, publications, professional development, workshops and seminars for staff;
- create a stronger bond among support staff.
The mission of the Staff Council is to promote a positive and supportive working environment by representing the interests and concerns of university staff, while supporting and advancing the goals of Walla Walla University.
Development Opportunities - Events and Other Resources
Council Members - Photos and Contact Information
Please log in to view the Staff Council Year-End Report Year-End Report
WWU Staff Governance
Staff Council is requesting nominations for Staff to participate in various committees at WWU. Please complete the nomination form below for yourself or another eligible staff member.