Career Development Center
The Career Development Center assists students and alumni with career exploration, internship and job searching, and the graduate school application process.
As part of the education program, our department offers a variety of services and workshops, including the use of an online job and internship database. We work hard to develop relationships with graduate schools and employers to give students access to graduate school programs, job opportunities and internships.
We encourage you to contact us for an appointment and utilize our services. We look forward to working with you!
Walla Walla University uses College Central Network as its official job and internship posting service. Local employers post jobs exclusively to our school via the CCN site. Students and alumni can use this program to:
- Easily search and apply to local and national Full-time, Part-time, Internship/Co-op job opportunities
- Access event announcements, career advice documents, podcasts, videos and articles
Students: Are you using your account for the first time?
- Click the Students icon
- Click the "Forgot your Password" link in the "Sign in" area
- Enter your Student ID in the ID field
- Enter your school email address
- Click the Find Account button
- An email will be sent to you to establish a password and finish your registration
The Career Development Center offers a free online, self-guided, interactive program for students and alumni that is designed to help you select a major and plan your career based on your personal interests, values, skills, personality, and aspirations.
First time users: Create a new account using access code: wwuwolves
Returning users: Log on to your account using the username and password you already created.
Tips for using Focus 2
- Start by working on sections that are more relevant to you. You do not have to complete every section. Select the ones that best meet your needs at this time.
- Each section takes 10 to 15 minutes; the whole program takes less than 2 hours to complete.
- You may exit and return to the program at any time.
- If you have questions or would like to review your reports with a career counselor, email email@example.com or call (509) 527-2664.
Discover your personality type. This indicator can be very beneficial in showing why and how we like to work. It takes approximately 30 minutes to complete online. If you would like to review your results further, contact the Career Development Center for an appointment. Bring a printout of your results with you.